When life gives you lemons, go swimming in cold water!
Swimming in cold water is easier when you drink a fresh-made lemonade. The effects of swimming in cold water combined with the benefits of lemon juice are numerous.
We already discussed the benefits of swimming in cold water, now we will discuss a bit of benefit of drinking water with lemon juice. Namely, it is well known that lemons are full of vitamin C, but that is not all it has to offer. There are many more reasons why you should drink water with lemon juice. Firstly, it improves digestion, enhances your instant focus and increases your level of energy. Some are promoting it as a weight loss beverage and that is why it is popular in numerous diets.
7 reasons why you should drink lemon water or what are the benefits of drinking lemon water?
- It is calorie low and if you drink it as an alternative of other high-calorie drinks, it contributes to weight loss or sustaining a healthy weight.
- The main part of lemon water is water so it keeps you hydrated and protected from water-retaining, which is also good for fat loss.
- It boosts metabolism because of the same reasons as regular water, which is well known for inducing thermogenesis improving and improving mitochondrial function.
- Drinking water, in this case, lemon water, makes your belly full and consequentially you eat less.
..and as already mentioned in the text above:
- Improves digestion
- Enhances your instant focus
- Increases your level of energy
Try and see what happens when you drink lemon water all day? Or maybe what happens when you drink lemon water for a month?
Cold water swimming calorie burn
We did it, practising it every day and it feels good. It is also well presented in our video. Good mood guaranteed! Enjoy watching!
Don’t forget to make some lemonade 🙂